Join Finextra, InAuth and industry experts for our on demand webinar on fighting fraudulent digital account opening with global digital intelligence.
Digital account openings are a vital function to the lifeblood of any transaction-based company. It’s critical that companies close the door on fraudsters before they can gain access to any account opening process. But even the most security-conscious organisations remain vulnerable to potential fraud and financial loss.
The transition to EMV chip-embedded cards has fraudsters shifting their tactics from using fake credit and debit cards in person to the more anonymous digital channel and new account fraud is on the increase. In the US alone, this shift to EMV drove a 113% increase in incidence of new account fraud, which now accounts for 20% of all fraud losses*
With U.S. card-not-present fraud expected to rise to $7.2B by 2020* intelligence models allowing businesses to leverage an aggregated view of digital intelligence across many industries has never been more critical.
Join this webinar from Finextra, in association with InAuth, and hear expert speakers discuss how to combat digital account opening fraud, as well as:
- How companies can offer account opening as a seamless and yet secure experience for consumers on the digital channel?
- If companies could benefit from a global digital intelligence network? How could that be established and what would it look like?
- What are the advantages of biometrics over passwords, once an account has been opened?
- Michael Lynch, Chief Strategy Officer, InAuth
- Anna Milne, Editor, Finextra
- Richard Dupree, Senior Vice President, IHC Group Operational Risk Manager, Bank of the West
- Diane Joyce, Technology Owner, Post Office Identity Services
Aite Group 2016 report, “3-D Secure: The Force for CNP Fraud Prevention Awakens”