Finextra Research and Temenos are pleased to invite you to an exclusive breakfast event dedicated to exploring how financial institutions can deliver a truly digital strategy in a fast changing competitive and regulatory landscape.
The morning will comprise of a series of presentations and a panel discussion featuring top industry experts. These sessions are designed to provide you with an overview of the importance of analytics, data and customer engagement, whilst offering actionable insights into how financial services firms can ensure their future success.
Topics we’ll cover during the 2-hour breakfast include:
- How can you maintain meaningful interactions with your customers as they favour mobile and online communication instead of face to face interactions?
- What can we learn from the innovative new entrants who are providing agile, digital-first banking experiences?
- How do you master the combination of data and analytics required to drive interactions and intimacy that are both timely and relevant to your customers?
- How can you empower your customers by providing rich, compelling user experiences at every touchpoint?
• Kam Chana, Digital Strategist, Temenos
A highly experienced Digital Strategist supporting Temenos clients with navigating the digital landscape and formulating digital strategies around customer engagement. Kam comes with an extensive background in digital banking and finance working in the original 1990s tech boom for pioneers like Charles Schwab Stockbrokers. Kam has led on multiple Digital Transformation efforts for Fidelity, RBS, BlackRock and Barclays as well as supporting Fintech startups with their digital proposition design.
• Lewis Hyam, Consultant, Lewis Hyam Consulting
As a consultant works with major brands in Europe to increase customer satisfaction/engagement. Prior to this Lewis spent 20+ years at Lloyds Banking Group pioneering the use of customer insight and data, with 30 million customers, driving business and customer strategy in a wide range of roles, including Head of Retail Strategy and the first Head of 360 Customer Insight, Research and Strategy.
• Chris Gledhill, CEO and Co-Founder, Secco Aura
Top global FinTech Influencer, Technologist and Digital Nomad, Chris is on a mission to reinvent banking. Former lead of disruptive innovation labs at Lloyds Banking Group, Chris is now CEO and co-founder of reputational-economic startup Secco. Chris regularly speaks and blogs about financial services and is considered a thought leader in FinTech. Chris is passionate about disruptive technologies such as Digital Currencies, Blockchain, AI, Biometrics, Internet of Things, Big Data & APIs, Chris lives in London with his wife and 2 children.
• Thea George, Director of Research, Finextra Research Ltd
Prior to joining Finextra in September 2015, Thea spent more than 7 years at SWIFT in a range of communications and events roles, latterly heading up communications and events for the EMEA region. Before joining SWIFT, Thea was a financial technology journalist for almost 15 years, managing and editing a number of market leading fintech publications including Banking Technology, STP Magazine and a range of newsletters for A-Team Group.
The era of open banking is fast approaching, reinforced by new regulations such as PSD2 in January 2018. Now is the time to understand the challenges and leverage the opportunities it will bring with it.