Financial institutions and fintech innovators face increasing pressure to differentiate themselves through customer focused strategies to meet the greater expectations of their customers. As demand grows, increasingly they look to leverage big data solutions to create more profitable customer services and products. By harnessing the full potential of sophisticated data analytical tools, including artificial intelligence and machine learning applications, they can better understand current customer needs and serve them better in a more predictive manner. Information can be channelled back to customers and provide commercial value and competitive advantage to manage their businesses more effectively to strengthen relationships and differentiate services
This webinar, brought to you by Finextra and Envestnet | Yodlee, will examine the issues of creating value through the provision of transaction and data based services, in order to recognise requirements, spending trends, investment needs and identify cross and up-sell opportunities to create new sources of revenue.
The topics the panellists will explore include:
- What are the challenges that financial institutions and fintech innovators face in managing customer data that sits within large, complex legacy systems?
- How can they harness the data and convert it into meaningful information to better understand their customer requirements, both current and future potential needs?
- What is the value this brings to their customer base and how do they derive it?
- How do advanced analytics such as machine learning and artificial intelligence tools differ from current big data techniques used by financial institutions?
- What additional transaction data based services could they provide? For example, fraud detection and targeted promotional offers.
- Ricky Knox, CEO, Tandem Bank
- Matthew Ford, CEO and Founder, Pariti
- Emma Steeley, Director of Marketing, Account Technologies
- Jason O’Shaughnessy, Senior Vice President, EMEA and Australia, Envestnet | Yodlee
Register now to hear industry experts discuss the evolution of consumer transaction data analytics and how to leverage it to create a more engaging and personalised customer experience.