However, customers of financial organisations, retailers, and service providers now expect to be able to remotely conduct high-assurance transactions such as mortgage signings or financing agreements from anywhere in the world.
Given the high stakes of such transactions, it is critical for organisations to strengthen cyber security measures to safeguard their clients, who are increasingly targeted for identity theft and other cybercrime. Additionally, these measures should impact the seamlessness of the customers’ experience. Financial institutions must also be able to connect and collaborate with their customers without injecting complications associated with disparate meeting tools and applications.
All these complexities are exacerbated in the context of international agreements, which are pushing financial service providers to adopt solutions that facilitate wide-ranging legal and regulatory compliance measures, in both regional and global settings.
Sign up for this Finextra webinar, hosted in association with OneSpan, and join our panel of industry experts as they answer the following questions:
- What opportunities are presented by the trend toward higher-value online transactions?
- What are the risk factors triggered by these transactions?
- What other complexities and issues are involved in high-value transactions?
- How can enterprises meet security, risk and customer experience challenges as more business is conducted online?
- How can organisations use remote settings to provide the human touch?
- Anna Milne - Senior Editor, Finextra [Moderator]
- Conor Hickey - Senior Director, Solutions Engineering EMEA, OneSpan
- Joanne Fraser - TB Cash Product Head, UK & Europe, Standard Chartered Bank
- Prasoon Mukherjee - Vice President, Head of Global Fund services, Société Générale Bank