Profile
Location
London
Member since
2021

Peter's blog archive

2021 (3)
Peter Shubenok

Peter Shubenok

Founder at RNDpoint
Message Message me Posts: 5 Comments: 0
Bio Founder at RNDpoint, a trustworthy provider of end-to-end lending software for banks, FinTechs, lenders, MFIs, and telcos. Founder and CEO at PST Labs, provider of complex integration solutions and software development for banking, finance, and insurance industries. Career History Over 15 years of experience in banking and FinTech software development. Since 2014, has been actively involved in the financial business. Engaged in the development of financial software companies - RNDpoint and PST Labs.

Blogs

Digital Bank Transformation

How Digital Transformation Can Help You Work With ‘Gray-Zone’ Clients

20 Dec 2021

Lending to 100%-verified, reliable clients is straightforward — the risk is clear and, so too, are the terms. However, not every customer who approaches your business will fit neatly into this box. Some may fall into the “gray area” between reliable and risky. Does this mean you should discount this group and concentrate only on certainties? No. I...

Banking Strategy, Digital and Transformation

How To Improve The Customer Experience Through Digital Transformation In The Lending Industry

19 Nov 2021

Customer experience (CX) is critical to any business. In 2020, around 27% of brands improved CX quality, 13% higher than in 2019, according to consumer surveys by Forrester. Back then, companies focused on finding and eliminating problems, including internal processes. But 2020 changed everything, forcing businesses to rethink the core competencie...

Digital Bank Transformation

Why a Loan Management Platform is So Essential in Digital Transformation in the Banking Sector

22 Sep 2021

According to McKinsey, in 2020, 50% of financial companies made digital development one of their top priorities, which is almost 20% more than in 2017-2019. But not everyone has been successful in digital transformation. In our last article, we mentioned that the lack of a single platform for all processes is an important reason why companies fai...

1

Digital Bank Transformation

Top 7 Reasons Why Financial Companies Fail at Digital Transformation

14 Sep 2021

According to Statista, global investments in digital transformation reached $1.18 trillion in 2019 and $1.31 trillion in 2020. However, a significant percentage of these investments does not pay off. The BCG survey results make for an interesting read: only 30% of companies succeeded in digital development. The remaining 70% of companies failed...