The registration process is not live.
Almost 88% of risk and finance practitioners in banks see the integration of their functions as a top priority, according to a new survey launched by SAP. However, over half have yet to implement an enterprise level plan to achieve this integration.
As the statistics suggest, the path to integrated risk and finance functions is not simple. Banks face a number of organizational and technology challenges as they consider how their business model and processes need to change in order to reach this goal.
Finextra has gathered together a panel of risk experts to discuss the findings of the recent survey, and reflect on the practical approaches to the integration of risk and finance:
- Paul Beach, Technical Specialist – Risk Specialist Division, Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), Bank of England
- Peyman Mestchian, Managing Partner, Chartis Research
- Gareth Evans, Director, Financial Services, Deloitte
- Stuart Grant, Solution Manager, Risk Management in Capital Markets, SAP
Our panel will discuss:
- What are the most significant organisational barriers to aligning the risk and finance teams?
- What are the practical steps to embark on a risk and finance integration projects?
- How do banks build a business case and secure funding for risk and finance integration projects?
Join us now for this informative and engaging webcast.
You can download Aligning Risk and Finance in Banks: From Theory to Practice from Chartis Research by registering for this webcast now.