Singularity today announced the availability of its Omgeo CTM Interface, enabling its block-level OASYS Global investment manager clients to transition to Omgeo's Central Trade Manager (Omgeo CTM) facility before the deadline of April 2008.
Omgeo is mandating that its block-level OASYS Global investment manager clients move to usage of the Omgeo Central Trade Manager (Omgeo CTM) by April 2008 and Singularity, an Omgeo-certified STP partner, has developed its Omgeo CTM interface specifically to allow efficient transition to Omgeo CTM usage. "Our clients trust in Singularity's deep experience in matching technologies, exception processing, and STP, and will rely on us to support them in a successful Omgeo CTM migration", said Jayesh Patel, Delivery Manager at Singularity. "To reduce the integration work associated with the Omgeo CTM migration for our clients, we have worked closely with Omgeo to develop our Omgeo CTM Interface and I am delighted with the result".
Singularity's Omgeo CTM solution equips institutions to:
- Integrate Omgeo CTM to your STP infrastructure quickly and securely using Singularity's experienced consultants.
- Link existing messaging to Omgeo CTM to exploit legacy infrastructure investments while levering Omgeo CTM's latest capabilities.
- Reduce costs and operational risks by minimizing manual intervention through central trade management and automated exceptions-only processing.
- Reduce trade fails with "follow the sun" processing capabilities
Move quickly to settlement with automated settlement notification messaging via SWIFT.
- Promote data integrity and streamline settlement through adherence to industry standards (MT54x, ISITC, SMPG, FIX, etc.)
- Simplify exception viewing, processing and repairs with a powerful and robust browser-based user interface.
The Singularity Omgeo CTM Interface is the latest addition to Singularity's portfolio of products and services for the post-trade market. The Singularity Trade Manager leverages messaging, matching, exception management and BPM (Business Process Management) technologies to provide end-to-end transaction visibility and management to buy- and sell-side firms and to capital markets infrastructure providers.
Dave Pember, Director, Partner Program EMEA, Omgeo said: "As the adoption of Omgeo CTM gathers pace before the April 2008 deadline, Singularity's CTM Interface offers yet more institutions the opportunity to increase productivity, reduce costs and minimize risks through a rapid Omgeo CTM migration. As the central hub for post-trade pre-settlement trade management, Omgeo serves over 6,000 users in 42 countries. Singularity's Omgeo CTM Interface further equips our client firms to count on Omgeo for trusted solutions in a continuously changing industry landscape."