Currenex has bolstered its foreign exchange trading portal with the delivery of an enhanced user interface designed for real-time streaming of prices and orders, live indicative interbank rates from Tullett & Tokyo Liberty and a repackaging of its suite of straight-through processing solutions.
Currenex's Internet-based service, FXtrades, is a real-time, multi-bank price discovery and execution platform for corporate currency dealing.
The new user interface features an intuitive trade pad, a message centre and user-defined trading templates. The trade pad has organised folders that help users to find and act on trades and orders in different stages. It also enables buy-side members to pre-define fields in a trade template for ease of customisation of repeated trading tasks. The message centre has been designed to provide rapid updates on important status changes.
Currenex has also rolled its API-based standards for connecting to third party treasury and dealing systems into a new programme, called FXintegrate. The complete package includes:
* FXintegrate Direct – fully automated trade request execution and trade blotter updates;
* FXintegrate On-Demand – uploading and downloading of trades via an API or directly through the Currenex trading platform;
* FXintegrate Custom – determine custom trade upload/download formats using XSLT style sheets;
* TMS Packages – vendor-specific integration capability to CS Lucas, FXpress, Integrity Treasury Solutions, SimCorp, Selkirk Financial Technologies, SunGard Quantum, SunGard GTM, Trema, Twin, Wall Street Systems and XRT; and
* FXintegrate Autoquote API – direct automation to pricing engines to deliver real-time, executable prices.