Register for our on demand webinar by Finextra, in association with Envestnet | Yodlee, as we discuss open banking and how to get on track and build your PSD2 APIs.
The pivotal September PSD2 deadline is bringing to the fore the complex challenges related to compliance and the confusion many companies have regarding commercial benefit.
For fintechs there is a raft of nuanced implications and technicalities. There is immense pressure for smaller financial services organisations to be able to breeze a bank’s procurement process so the challenge lies in ensuring they are very much ahead of the game.
Register for our webinar to learn:
- How to overcome technical and process challenges for meeting PSD2 requirements
- The differences between open banking APIs Vs. screen scraping
- How normalised and categorised data can make your solution more efficient
- Ways to ease the developer experience for API integration
- Steps for preventing fraud risks and deliver trustworthy service to your customers
- How to meet FCA expectations for security, privacy, and risk management
- Brian Costello, Vice President, Data Strategy & Strategic Solutions, Envestnet | Yodlee
- Jamie Merritt, Senior Consultant, Accourt
- Bjorn Mchugh, Digital Offering and Open Banking, SEB Bank
- Anna Milne, Editor, Finextra