Register for our on demand webinar with NICE Actimize and join industry experts discuss how to make the most of the latest technology including AI to fight fraud.
As open banking and PSD2 take ever-stronger foothold, financial service organisations are utilising modern technologies, like AI and Machine Learning, to supercharge their fraud detection and internal processes. While the emergence of open banking can seem like it offers an open door to fraudsters, better fraud profiling across the industry can minimise account takeover attacks. With the right analytics and interbank as well as intrabank collaboration APP fraud can also be significantly reduced.
The goal? – To turn the opportunity for fraudsters on its head and create a hostile environment from their perspective. Staying one step ahead will reap dividends and the industry needs to pull together to protect its reputation.
Join Finextra and NICE Actimize for this webinar, and hear experts discuss, debate and answer the following questions and more:
- How to make the most of the latest technology and AI to fight fraud in channels in the new operating environment under PSD2
- How can SCA and better fraud profiling minimise account takeover attacks?
- Can increased collaboration between banks pave the way for a reduction in APP fraud?
- What needs to be done to better educate the customer on the data they own, and what is the benefit of doing so?
- Rob Tharle, Fraud & Authentication Subject Matter Expert, NICE Actimize EMEA
- Brian Hanrahan, Chief Commercial Officer, Sentenial
- Paul Schooley, COO, Cashplus