Finextra and B.I.S.S. Research have teamed up to run a series of exclusive events focusing on hot button issues affecting the international financial markets.
Running throughout 2011, the event partnership will organise events discussing:
- The formation of the European consolidated tape
- Mifid II
- Clearing house consolidation
- The latest on the exchanges versus multi-lateral trading facility rivalries
- Corporate actions risk management
- And much more
How can you get involved?
Sponsorship deals are available for the Finextra/B.I.S.S. Research Event Series. Sponsorship will offer:
- High-visibility branding
- A proven model for high-quality lead generation
- Networking opportunities amongst Finextra Community members and B.I.S.S. Research’s user base
The events offer an excellent opportunity for sponsors to get involved with key industry topics, discuss financial markets issues with industry thought leaders and reach out to a focused and qualified audience.
How does it work?
Finextra, in partnership with B.I.S.S. Research, will work with each sponsor to deliver an event agenda, content and generate an array of informed speakers. Speakers will include a representative from the sponsoring firm as well as senior executives from banks, institutions and other high profile industry experts.
The half-day events will gather an audience of 50-75 market and industry participants and will feature:
- A series of keynotes
- Panel debates
- ‘Question Time’ style Q&As.
The attending delegate audience will be drawn via:
- Direct email campaigns
- Editorial coverage to the Finextra/B.I.S.S. Research communities and members of supporting industry associations
Find out more
For more details on event sponsorship and speaker opportunities please contact:
Nick Hastings, Commercial director
Tel: +44 (0)20 3100 3547
Tom Edwards, Account manager
Tel: +44 (0)20 3100 3456