Finextra's community of 135,000 monthly users provides sponsors with an excellent outreach platform. Over 2,500 market professionals have registered to attend Finextra video webcasts since March 2009. Below is a sample of these participants.
Don't take it from us
In partnership with Fundtech, a global provider of transaction banking services, Finextra has produced the PaymentsLive! series of webcasts. The latest PaymentsLive! was broadcast live from Sibos in Hong Kong in 2009.
"The results of the programme surpassed all our expectations. We finished off with several hundred qualified leads to follow up on," - George Ravich, CMO, Fundtech.
The first PaymentsLive! webcast has been nominated for best marketing campaign at Financial Marketing Awards.
Why a webcast?
- Unparalled Lead generation - On average Finextra webcasts generate 300-350 registrations. From this list 100-150 are market participants from banks and financial institutions, all participants details are passed onto the sponsors offering excellent lead generation and follow up opportunities
- Brand awareness - Raise your profile via brand awareness associated with the video webcast advertising campaign.
- Thought leadership - Create a thought leadership platform for your spokespeople through participating in the panel sessions.
- Maximum ROI- Webcasts provide results driven metrics with a very low cost per lead.
- Business drivers industry topic association - Increase your association with industry topics and key business and technology needs
- Market Innovation - Engage with market participants in an innovate way
- Efficient - Quick time to market. Reach 100s of global clients with within a few weeks with one event.
- Outreach - Leverage Finextra's market outreach
- Independent Authorship - Benefit from Finextra's independent authorship to increase lead numbers and quality of panel speakers
- Ease of Client and Prospect Engagement - Content delivered directly to their desks so they can watch live or download the on-demand version at their leisure
- Industry Demand - Webcasts offer market participants a platform to engage with the market and stay up to date with industry issues and developments without leaving the office.