Digital payments offer better, faster experiences for customers – but there’s no avoiding the increased levels of associated risk for FIs.
When payments happen in real-time, the window for fraud detection is reduced to milliseconds while the likelihood of recovering fraudulent payments is far lower. Essentially, as payments get faster so too does fraud – and when it’s gone, it’s gone.
Join Finextra and fraud experts from ACI Worldwide for an in-depth look at increasing fraud detection through democratising machine learning and leveraging the power of shared intelligence.
In this webinar, the panel discusses:
- The benefits of empowering non-specialists to build, test and deploy machine learning models for fraud detection – and the solutions that make this possible.
- How shared intelligence increases the scope of data these models can access – and therefore increase their effectiveness – while enabling unprecedented collaboration.
- How financial institutions can differentiate through smarter payments risk management strategies that improve the customer experience.
- Gary Wright - Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
- Ritesh Jain - Technology Leader | Former COO, HSBC | Advisor to G20 GPFI, HBR, CFTE, UK Parliament
- Cleber Martins - Director, Product Line Manager, ACI Worldwide
- Damon Madden - Principal Fraud Consultant, ACI Worldwide
> Watch the webinar now