In the ongoing challenge to protect data and fight fraud, few organisations make the connection between data breaches and account takeover fraud.
According to Risk Based Security research, published in the 2019 MidYear QuickView Data Breach Report, the first six months of 2019 have exposed an incredible 4.1 billion records through 3,800 publicly disclosed breaches.
Organisations are tasked and engaged with GDPR, KYC, AML and PSD2 compliance, but are not necessarily joining up the dots to be more efficient in their approach.
Account opening fraud needs to be tackled with preventative action. And data breaches must be curbed to reduce vulnerabilities and exposures, to protect the account opening process.
Technology is the key, and the very latest in biometric and digital identification is required. Given the paragon of communication that the mobile has come to be, an identity and verification solution on the mobile is the key to success here. And a tight, fraud-proof solution means a better onboarding experience leading to higher retention rates and more satisfied customers.
Join this on-demand webinar from Finextra, in association with Jumio, to hear experts discuss:
- The correlation between data breaches and account opening fraud
- How to utilise the latest technology for a fool-proof identity and verification solution
- The wider benefits of implementing a seamless and secure onboarding process
- Gary Wright - Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
- Simon Winchester - Managing Director, Jumio
- Richard Dupree - Senior Vice President, Group Operational Risk, Bank of the West
- Daan van den Eshof - Product Manager and eBusiness, Rabobank
> Listen to the webinar now!