A new regulatory update is issued every seven minutes; fines amounting to more than $243bn have been levied on financial institutions since the 2008 financial crisis; it’s all these factors and more that keep compliance professionals up at night.
With upcoming updates to AMLD, and sweeping changes brought by PSD2 and GDPR, firms are in an even more precarious situation as they find themselves exposed to liabilities, and subject to massive fines. These regulatory changes have not only made the compliance function difficult and complex, they have also introduced a myriad of uncertainties and contradictions when it comes to dealing with data across borders.
Financial services providers now live in an era of both regulatory uncertainty and unprecedented opportunity. Organisations need to develop clear, well-informed strategies and deploy the right technology to acquire customers and meet regulatory requirements at a global scale.
Join this new webinar by Finextra in association with Trulioo on 30 May 2019 at 15:00 UK time as we discuss this as well as;
- How to navigate the uncertainty of rolling regulatory updates in a fast-changing world
- How best to know who you are dealing with in multiple markets
- How can technology be deployed to assist with vast amounts of data?
- What further value can be derived from new data?
- Zac Cohen, GM, Trulioo
- Steve Almeida, Senior Product Manager, MarketPay at Adyen
- Jasvinder Randhawa, Director, Anti-Money Laundering and Economic Sanctions, PwC
- Eric Wu, Head of Compliance Technology, Revolut