This webinar focusses on how wealth managers may seek to address the eternal challenge of collecting and harnessing data on high-net-worth clients, extracting its value and truly transforming their business to a digital integrated model.
The challenge facing wealth management service providers is that of fragmented information, with data locked away in different systems, which are not always easy to access or integrate. It is therefore difficult to locate, for example, clients that have particular products, an example being in insurance where car insurance, home insurance and life insurance each have their own CRM system, making it very difficult to identify targets.
Consolidated data hubs help firms in moving to full digital transformation, reducing costs and increasing agility, with better insights into the data providing more detailed reporting and circumventing some of the challenges encountered with traditional technologies and data sets. The challenge for companies is how can such data be gathered together more quickly to enable a better digital experience for clients and wealth or investment managers alike and how information can be leveraged to enhance relationships between the two.
Join this webinar from Finextra, in association with MarkLogic, to hear industry experts discuss:
- The value that can be unlocked for wealth management companies in consolidated client data
- What methods and infrastructure are required to gather and harness this information?
- Gary Wright – Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
- Daniel Roberts - Director Solutions Engineering UK & Ireland, MarkLogic
- Ruby Paramanathan - Director, Wealth and Asset Management Consulting Distribution & Transformation, KPMG
- Phil Tattersall - Associate Partner- Financial Services Advisory, EY
> Watch the webinar now