The registration process is not live.
Join Finextra, AimBrain, InAuth and a number of experts for our on demand webinar on the evolution of six-factor authentication.
The ingenuity of today’s fraudsters demands a new approach to the authentication of mobile transactions. As mobile wallets and financial apps transmit sensitive information, fraudsters are able to intercept this data using various techniques in order to take over an account, commit identity theft or manipulate a financial transaction in real-time. All of these developments are driving the need for a multi-layered approach to greater device security and customer authentication.
At the same time, the changing regulatory landscape – shaped by increasingly contradictory demands for open banking and data sharing on the one hand, and enhanced data privacy on the other – is also intensifying the demand for banks to up the ante on authentication. Optimising security without destroying the customer experience is a major challenge.
In this context, is the goal of ‘frictionless’ transactions really the right one? Or should financial institutions instead be pursuing a more fluid ‘device plus biometrics’ model, stepping up or stepping down from a possible six factors of authentication, to deploy the appropriate level of friction?
Listen to this on demand webinar by Finextra in association with InAuth and AimBrain as we discussed a number of key questions, including
- What are the key considerations when rolling out biometric authentication?
- How do regulatory requirements like those of PSD2, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Know Your Customer (KYC) impact biometric use?
- How can ‘device plus biometric’ authentication be deployed in a way that does not adversely impact customer experience, but rather strengthens it, while also meeting compliance requirements?
- Luke Merry, VP Technology Partnerships, InAuth UK
- Peter Reynolds, Chief Commercial Officer, AimBrain
- Maxine Most, Principal, Acuity Market Intelligence
- Gary Wright, Director of Content, Finextra
Listen to this on demand webinar to gain actionable insights into how to use authentication to truly know - and truly deliver excellence to - your customers.
The content in this webinar is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue discussed.