What can banks do to be more productive and competitive than ever? A comprehensive report by The Banker sheds light onto the important trends and consumer experiences shaping banking services today, and tomorrow.
Face the challenges. Assess the opportunities. Reform customer interactions to remain ahead: join peers and experts at the Customer Engagement in the Digital Age webcast, hosted by Finextra and SAP.
Did you know that socially connected mobile consumers are now the norm? Yet only 14% of the banks surveyed have systems in place for customers to sign up to new products and services via social media. Banks must evolve faster in how they look at customer engagement, and develop new capabilities and strategies to unlock higher profitability. Consider for a minute:
- Banking executives cite customer-centricity as their top concern – even ahead of cost reduction
- Only 57% of banks are set up to allow customers to initiate a purchase, transaction or enquiry in one channel and complete it in another
- A single view of customer data is rated as the key technology to make an impact on service levels
- Only 36% of the banks surveyed allow customers to transfer funds to the mobile of a peer
Can customer data, and the relationship, be taken to new, mutually beneficial heights? We think so.
Join a team of experts:
- Finextra - Elizabeth Lumley, Multimedia and Special Projects Editor
- RBS - Brigid Whoriskey, Head of Research and Innovation
- SAP - Andy Hirst, VP of Banking Solutions
- SAP - Julien Sauvage, Director of Product Marketing
Register for the webinar now.