Banks are in many ways the original data-driven businesses, generating huge volumes of transactions on an hourly basis. Coupled with the explosion of data points produced by digital and social media and ever-advancing technologies in other sectors, financial organisations have a great opportunity to streamline processes, reduce costs and utilise this data to achieve their business goals.
This new paper by Finextra, in association with Qlik, brings together the views and opinions from a broad range of data experts from the financial industry on what needs to change from a business and technology perspective to enable banks to harness the power of big data, analytics and visualisation and to foster data-driven value.
Download the paper to read about:
- How Natural language processing (NLP) will impact the flow of data and analytics
- ‘Navigate the noise’ and overcoming key challenges such as leadership
- Ensuring the technology is right from the ground up
- Customer regulatory compliance, security and risk strategies
- How increased data means increased risk
Get the report