FFastFill plc (‘FFastFill’ or the ‘Company’), the leading provider of application services to the global derivatives community, announces its preliminary results for the year ended 31 March 2006.
- Achieved a turnover of £4.753 million (£4.327 million)
- Continuing operations revenue growth of 18.7 %
- Application services grew by 119% to £2.361 million
- EBITDA loss in the period at £2.450 million (2005/6 £2.260 million)
- Cash balance at 31March 2006 was £1.230 million (2004/5 £0.911million). We have also announced a £1.4 million placement subject to an EGM on 31 May
- Grew our application services global banking customer base, including increasing our CME/FX on Reuters customer base to seven global banks
- Successfully launched our TT service in Chicago and now have six customers including two global banks
- Achieved an order book of over £5 million to support the current year revenue
Commenting on the results, Keith Todd, Executive Chairman and CEO of FFastFill, said: "I am pleased to report another year of progress in delivering our strategy to become the leading provider of application services to the futures industry. With a strong order book, a portfolio of strong service offerings and a customer base of over 40 companies we are well placed to achieve EBITDA profitability."
Full statement: Download the document now 37.4 kb (Adobe Acrobat Document)