Source: Insig AI
Insig AI, a leading AI and machine learning company serving the asset management industry, formally launched today, following its listing on the AIM London Stock Exchange.
Insig AI is a data science and machine learning solutions company that provides bespoke web-based applications, advanced analytical tools, and modern technology infrastructure to make machine learning accessible to investment professionals.
The Insig AI product suite is designed to transform an asset manager’s data infrastructure and machine learning capabilities to deliver actionable and measurable results. Insig AI has developed a suite of “out of the box” products that allow investment professionals to interact with, and experience their data in a way they never have before.
The products are:
• Insig Portfolio - a multi-asset data-science and machine learning platform designed to enhance investment strategies and enable portfolio interrogation and performance attribution while delivering actionable and explainable results.
• Insig ESG - A revolutionary tool for developing and executing a data-led ESG investing strategy; providing credible, transparent and evidence-based scoring based upon standard or bespoke methodologies.
• Insig Data - A data transformation for cleaning, structuring and categorizing proprietary and third-party data to enable machine learning and other data analytics via Insig or client applications.
• Insig Docs - A microservice application that intelligently extracts, tags and stores document based and unstructured data using cutting edge text extraction and elastic database technology.
• Insig Exceleton - A tool that converts complex Excel spreadsheets into Python code, enabling an accelerated transition to a modern, machine learning and data analytics enabled strategy.
• Successfully raised £6.1 million (before expenses) via a placing of 9,172,375 new ordinary shares at 67 pence per share, a 14 per cent. premium to the closing share price of the Company of 59 pence per share on 2 September 2020, being the last business day before the Company’s ordinary shares were suspended from trading.
Client results demonstrate just how beneficial Insig AI’s products are. One client’s fund outperformed the MSCI World benchmark by 30 percentage points, while another has experienced a 25% reduction in operational costs.
Formerly known as Insight Capital, Insig AI’s cutting-edge technology has been created by a multi-disciplined team of data scientists, consultants, and asset management professionals. The Company is led by Executive Chairman Matthew Farnum-Schneider, and Chief Executive Officer Steven Cracknell.
Insight Capital was co-founded by Steve Cracknell and Chief Technology Officer Warren Pearson. They had previously worked together at Goldman Sachs in the early 2000s and then again in 2013 when they ran a machine learning start-up based in Silicon Valley. On returning to London in 2017, they established Insight to develop solutions for the asset management industry.
Steve Cracknell, CEO of Insig AI Plc, said: “Insig AI will allow investment professionals to keep up with the benefits of modern technology and turbocharge their data science and machine learning capabilities. A core feature of our products is that they are not “black boxes”. All outputs are both explainable and transparent - allowing portfolio managers to dig down into the results and methodologies at every step. This approach enables clients to confidently transition to a data-centric business model, advance and scale their analytical potential and gain value, speed and strategic leverage. As we grow and launch future AI and machine learning products, we will continue to give asset managers the edge needed to beat markets and competitors.”