Synechron, Inc., a leading Digital Transformation Consulting firm for the financial services industry, has today announced the launch of its InvestTech Accelerator program built for the investment management and asset management sector of the financial services industry.
This is the eighth Accelerator program that Synechron has launched in the last five years and offers five real-world solutions that meet the growing demands and address the pain points of the institutional investment management industry. Current challenges include shrinking margins, the need to create operational efficiencies, addressing risk management issues and meeting the growing demand for personalized investment services. These new Accelerator solutions respond to the need for evolving technologies and digitized ways of working with and for clients, as well as automating processes for buy-side firms that include tracking regulatory compliance requirements.
Synechron’s fresh new InvestTech Accelerator program’s solutions are built to solve some of the current challenges and add value through time and cost savings. These future-forward solutions are built through Synechron’s own internal R&D efforts in close collaboration with key investment industry firms’ leaders.
The new suite of InvestTech Accelerator solutions includes the following:
• ESG Booster: Provides a fresh way to “score” Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) portfolios and individual companies based upon multiple external data and inputs and can recommend alternative component companies for enhanced ESG scores and performance.
• WillPower solution: Safeguards the digital assets, documents/records/videos necessary for an easier estate planning process by providing a blockchain-led centralized digital safe deposit box and to facilitate inheritance of digital assets.
• VisualRE tool: Provides a comprehensive predictive analysis model of real estate funds, commercial real estate properties and Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) securities, for possible external stresses and tenant/property owner defaults based upon the ingestion of data across varied sources.
• 360+: Provides a dashboard-presented holistic 360 degree picture of each customer and their portfolio based upon individual preferences and behavioral patterns, and allows better targeting of investment products/services.
• Digital Compliance: Enables the automatic intake of all new and changing detailed regulatory promulgations and mandates applicable to the investment/asset management industry and enables customization for compliance professionals to work smarter and faster.
Synechron’s new InvestTech Accelerator program brings together the firm’s Digital, Business Consulting and Technology experts. Our newest digital tools and data science-led solutions seek to enhance the initiatives of the asset management firms’ leaders toward doing a better job of analyzing investments—particularly ESG and Real Estate investment securities—as well as assessing performance risks/rewards. One new tool also enables gaining a deeper, more holistic view of each customer and their receptivity to new products and services. In addition, these solutions facilitate the development of an industry-leading blockchain-based centralized digital repository for clients’ assets and key documents, and automate the now-cumbersome manual systems for regulatory/compliance awareness and responsivity. In developing these InvestTech Accelerator solutions, Synechron has partnered with some of the largest, most innovative and forward-thinking data and technology firms who will help power our Accelerator solutions.
“Leveraging our award-winning global Financial Innovation Labs (‘FinLabs’), we collaborated with leaders across the investment management industry, as well as numerous external innovation partners, to innovate artificial intelligence and predictive analytics-driven solutions for these firms real-world struggles,” said Sandeep Kumar, Managing Director, Head of Synechron’s InvestTech Accelerator Program. “These will address multiple use cases and can be fully-customized to the particular needs and nuances of each firm, utilizing the underlying technology components as building blocks,” he added.
“Since 2016 when we launched our very first and industry-pioneering Blockchain Accelerator program for the benefit of the financial industry, Synechron continues to invest heavily in R&D and develop ways to apply new, cutting-edge and digitally-forward accelerated technology solutions to solve many of the global financial services industry’s most difficult business and operational challenges,” said Faisal Husain, Synechron Co-founder and CEO. “We don’t invent solutions then chase problems to back them into. Instead, we actively work with the financial services industry’s participants to identify pain points and business blockers, then leverage our digital and technological expertise and our technology innovation partner firms to ideate, build and deploy smart and targeted solutions.” he added. “Our Accelerator program solutions not only seek to mitigate problems but can identify and help companies adapt and pursue new opportunities that can set them apart.”