Mastercard today announced the launch of Market Trends, an interactive platform providing a comprehensive view of payments insights, competitive intelligence and industry trends for banks and financial institutions in Europe.
From research on more than 2,000 cards across 34 markets to thought leadership on Open Banking, Blockchain and other trends to analyses of 22 top fintech players, Mastercard Market Trends provides a simple, curated view of reliable research - all in one place.
Mark Barnett, President, Mastercard Europe comments: “Mastercard Market Trends delivers a single point of access to the key information banks need to inform smarter decisions with better outcomes. With insight into the most cutting-edge trends and consumer needs, they can identify and deploy the technology and initiatives that will super serve their customers and adapt to the constant evolution in how people shop and pay.”
Mastercard Market Trends includes five key features:
• Market Assessment: easy to access reports providing insights to 34 markets in the EU for socio-economic, payment and digital KPI data curated at a local level
• Card Comparison: filtering and benchmarking features of card products issued by different schemes and Issuers to help users understand the current European competitive landscape. This includes an overview of key metrics at a local level
• Digital Payment Experiences: analysis of leading global Fintechs and best practices to help inform strategies in a constantly evolving payments landscape e.g., use cases and company profiles
• Consumer Research: access to research studies commissioned by Mastercard globally and regionally to provide insight across a wide range of topics
• Industry Insight: access to our repository of videos, studies and global thought leadership on technology trends that are shaping the industry