N26 Inc., the US subsidiary of N26 GmbH, parent company of one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile banks, today announced an expansion of its Perks program, which offers customers exclusive cashback rewards and discounts when using their N26 debit card.
The partners include some of the most popular global brands in travel, mobility, wellness, education, and fashion. By offering promotions and savings that are typically found in premium credit card offerings, N26 is one of the only mobile banking experiences that includes debit rewards for US users.
The new Perks and partners that are available are:
• Booking.com: Get up to 15% cashback on travel reservations in over 155,000 destinations worldwide when booking a place to stay
• Lime: Get 50% off on all rides for the fastest and easiest way to get where you're going (while supplies last)
• Headspace: Get up to 8% cashback on a monthly subscription to hundreds of mindfulness exercises and guided meditations
• Babbel: Get up to 8% on a monthly subscription when you learn a foreign language
• Curology: Get a 5% discount on a customized skincare monthly subscription
• Headout: Get up to 10% off any 3 purchases on Broadway show tickets
• YOOX: Get a discount on 3 purchases from the most prestigious brands for men and women, along with a sophisticated selection of home design
Some of these newly announced Perks will be available for a limited time only whereas other Perks are ongoing products and services. In order to learn about the Perks program and the specific offer details, customers can simply click on the new “Explore” tab in the N26 app and select from the various available discounts and rewards.
“N26 aims to connect all aspects of our users’ lives seamlessly and that includes partnering with their favourite brands,” said Nicolas Kopp, US CEO of N26. “These new Perks enable our customers to receive benefits and discounts when booking travel, trying new experiences and products, or simply using the products they love every day. This is just one way we aim to help make our customers’ money work for them.”
N26’s goal is to empower people to live and bank their way. Customers can receive their salary up to two days earlier when setting up direct deposit with their N26 accounts. Each account also comes with Spaces, which are sub-accounts that allow N26 users to organize and achieve their financial goals. Spaces can be created with a simple tap, and users can easily drag and drop money to and from their Spaces. Users can also make free cash withdrawals at more than 55,000 Allpoint designated ATMs in the US and abroad. They also get two free out-of-network ATM withdrawals per month nationwide.