SimCorp, a leading provider of investment management solutions and services to the global financial services industry, today announces that leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, Willis Towers Watson, has chosen SimCorp Dimension to form the front to back system for its global Delegated Investments business.
The agreement with Willis Towers Watson’s Investments business demonstrates SimCorp’s ability to deliver scalable and integrated solutions to the global pensions industry, including the UK fiduciary market, which stands at £142 billion in assets under management.
Serving a global institutional investment community, Willis Towers Watson’s Investments business will utilize a broad spectrum of SimCorp Dimension, from ‘Asset Manager’ in the front office, through to investment accounting, and SimCorp Coric for its client reporting needs. Using SimCorp’s highly automated approach, Willis Towers Watson’s Investments business will be supported by a source of timely, accurate, and centralized data, powered by SimCorp’s integrated Investment Book of Record (IBOR).
SimCorp Dimension will provide a comprehensive solution for the management of global assets, including the following:
• A multi-currency, multi-client, multi-asset portfolio management system to support global assets
• Management of the full trade lifecycle from order creation to settlement, across all asset classes
• Centralized data architecture and enhanced overview for governance
• Fully automated and standardized processes across the investment lifecycle
• Performance measurement and attribution (Performance Manager)
• Risk assessment, modelling and stress-testing (Risk Analysis Manager)
• Pre- and post-trade compliance functionality (Compliance Manager)
• Production of digital, customizable client reporting (SimCorp Coric)
Hans Otto Engkilde, Managing Director and Senior Vice President, SimCorp UK, Northern Europe and Middle East comments: “We are pleased to welcome Willis Towers Watson’s Investments business to SimCorp’s client community and to be an integral part of their investment operations. By consolidating operations to one core multi-asset platform, we firmly believe the buy side can overcome the complexities of multi-asset investment operations, to achieve optimal operational efficiency. We look forward to working with Willis Towers Watson and to continuing to deliver core investment management solutions to the global pensions space”.
Kemp Ross, Global Head of Delegated Investments, Willis Towers Watson comments: “As our business evolves to meet the growing needs of our clients, it is vital that we continue to invest in our technology capabilities. We are delighted to work with SimCorp on enhancing the technology infrastructure of our Delegated Investments business in order to better manage risk and create greater value for our clients.”
Contributed | what does this mean?