STET is proud to release the version 1.4 of its PSD2 API.
Created accordingly to the new Payment Services Directive (PSD2), this API aims to provide a secure and easy-to-use set of services to be implemented by European ASPSPs (Account Servicing Payment Service Providers) on the server side for:
• AISP (Account Information Service Providers)
• PIISP (Payment Issuer Instrument Service Providers)
• PISP (Payment Initiation Service Providers)
It also provides authentication, authorization, proof management and fraud detection oriented features.
This API has been built with the latest technology standards using REST, OAuth2, JSON and HTTP-signature. It relies on ISO20022 elements for structuring the data to be exchanged between TPPs and ASPSPs.
This new release 1.4 provides a lot of enhancements in order to:
• Comply with the opinion that was published by the European Banking Authority
• Take into account most of the Change Requests that have been addressed to STET after releasing of version 1.3
• Implement the common work achieved by the CNPS Working Group co-chaired by “Banque de France” and “Direction Générale du Trésor” with French actors (Banks, TPPs, Commerce representatives, GDPR experts…)
Contributed | what does this mean?