Narmi, a financial technology company catering to regional and community financial institutions, announced its latest product - digital account opening.
Chris Griffin, Co-Founder of Narmi, commented, “Deposit growth is the most common focus we hear from financial institution CEOs and our new digital account opening platform is a great example of Narmi solving real problems for our customers. Financial institutions can now open accounts in minutes, all while maintaining a robust compliance and fraud monitoring environment. Furthermore, our digital account opening platform is a great complement to our award-winning mobile and online banking platform.”
Narmi’s digital account opening platform provides institutions the ability to seamlessly onboard new accounts, verify identities, instantly fund the accounts and present digital banking enrollment.
From a compliance perspective, Narmi allows financial institutions to ensure Bank Secrecy Act / Patriot Act compliance and offer a functioning Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program as mandated and enforced by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
Highlights of Narmi’s Digital Account Opening Platform include:
• ‒ Data collection from the new account holder
• ‒ Identity verification of the new account holder through 30+ verification data sources, all
delivered via a single API to the financial institution
• ‒ Financial institutions can dynamically adjust identity verification rules to meet the specific
needs of their fraud and compliance departments
• ‒ Funding of the accounts via debit cards or ACH transfer
• ‒ Seamless one-step enrollment with mobile and online banking platforms
Contributed | what does this mean?