International multi-currency payments provider, FairFX is today announcing the launch of its new global business current account.
The Fair Everywhere business account brings together FairFX’s expertise in international payments with services designed to make global business banking easier, faster and cheaper for those who don’t want borders to limit their business ambitions.
The new Fair Everywhere account allows you to:
● Manage all your day-to-day business banking and international money transfers in one current account with balances in Sterling, Euro and US Dollar.
● Open your doors to the world with foreign exchange rates that are game changing for business’ bottom lines.
● Bank with a business that works as hard as you do - customers have unlimited access to a UK-based customer support team Monday to Saturday.
● Spend in over 210 countries worldwide with a chip & PIN secure Mastercard debit card
● Fit your banking around you with the Fair Everywhere mobile app.
● Get 3.5% cashback rewards from over 50 UK high street retailers simply for doing business as usual.
● Automate your bill payments through direct debits or standing orders directly from your account.
The account is initially only available to 1,000 customers with existing FairFX Business customers offered priority access. Other businesses can sign up to join the waiting list.
Ian Strafford-Taylor, CEO of FairFX said: “The Fair Everywhere account is for businesses that don’t see barriers in borders. We’ve brought together the best of both our banking and currency platforms and kept it simple with a straight forward, all inclusive price of £50 per month for an all singing, all dancing account that works as hard as you do.
“We know that most SMEs are not limited by their ambitions and as such they should not be limited by working with banks that penalise them with extortionate fees, complex pricing structures and poor service.”
“We will be launching additional subscription tiers for businesses turning over different amounts and introducing a pay-as you-go pricing option very quickly, to ensure we provide a flexible service that helps our customers be more effective.”
“With Fair Everywhere, we have taken our winning formula of combining market leading value with unmatched service standards and applied it to the underserved SME banking market. This international business account makes it easy for SMEs to manage their day-to-day finances as well as their international payments at exchange rates that are what we believe to be the fairest around and all from a single account.”
“The Fair Everywhere cards will also be issued by the FairFX Group after the Group became a principal member of Mastercard in 2017, which gives us even more control over our supply chain to enhance the product and customer experience.”
“This launch is a big step for FairFX towards building out our banking and payments offering, and we’re excited about growing with our customers.”