Source: Yukka Lab
YUKKA Lab, the FinTech startup for Augmented Language Intelligence and context-based sentiment analysis for the financial industry, launches their News & Trend Lab.
The News & Trend Lab is a web based application that offers an organized and efficient real-time overview of topics and trends in financial news.
Visualisation of Sentiments and Early Warning
The company‘s unique semantic text analysis technology automatically detects, interprets and evaluates news content in English and German in real time. It allows users to reliably anticipate market moods, opinions and trends and adjust strategies accordingly.
Visualisation of Sentiments
The product YUKKA News & Trend Lab offers a visualisation of sentiments in an intuitive cockpit-style interface, for efficient information processing and easy interpreting of complex contexts and relations between markets, companies and its stakeholders. Multiple search and filter options facilitate access to all relevant topics, news and sentiment trend changes in one screen from the ever-increasing mass of financial and business news.
YUKKA Lab aggregates and analyzes more than 200,000 articles per day from more than 20,000 global sources including established news agencies like dpa-AFX, The Guardian, Dow Jones Newswire, Nasdaq GlobeNewswire, Business Wire, awp and others.
Early Warning System
The YUKKA Trend Lab uses these sentiment scores and proprietary arithmetical financial models that have been back-tested since 2005 to generate an early warning system for trends and trend reversals in stock markets.
Easy to understand and predictive insights for better informed decisions
The YUKKA News & Trend Lab consists of two elements: The News Lab with focus on the presentation of market events, stakeholders and interrelationships, including the sentiments. As well as the Trend Lab, which develops trend indicators and trading signals on the basis of self-developed financial models from the sentiments.
• YUKKA News Boards with aggregated newsflow of all relevant market drivers, including positive, neutral or negative sentiments for indices, sectors and shares
• YUKKA News Networks visualising the interrelationships of events, trends, companies and stakeholders. Display of entities (companies, events, persons) from the text data for relevant goals
• Multiple search and filter options for periods, languages, sources, etc.
• My Portfolio: Personalised User Interface, to create watchlists and alerts
• Early warning system for trends and trend shifts at stock markets