Axioma, a leading provider of enterprise market risk and portfolio management solutions, today launched a new version of Axioma Portfolio Analytics ™ (“APA”) and Risk Model Machine™ (“RMM”), the first release of 2017.
New features include significantly faster performance attribution and risk analysis as well as improved usability.
“Speed is of utmost importance to our clients,” noted Mark Cushey, director of product management, Axioma. “In response to client demand, we’ve invested in parallel processing to achieve a nearly four-hold increase in the speed of performance attribution and time-series risk analysis, while making our UI even more streamlined and intuitive.”
APA and RMM form part of Axioma Portfolio’s fully integrated suite of tools, capabilities and insights that empower firms to build better portfolios and conduct more meaningful analysis into risk and performance. Updates to APA and RMM include:
- Faster attribution and risk analysis: Application runs performance attribution sub-periods and individual periods in time-series risk in parallel to run more than four times faster.
- Improvements in performance attribution: Re-collapses ETFs, EIFs and Funds of Funds in Factor-Based Performance Attribution (FPBA) and uses their returns for its analysis. Additions also include new graphs in the Returns-Based Performance Attribution reports to better visualize the sources of return.
- Simplified blended benchmarks: Can now be created by simply listing indexes directly in your import holdings file.
- Easier setup and installation: New tool to simplify adding users to the Report Server in bulk, and easier integration into the product installation and upgrade process.
- Additions to Web Services / API: Data and tasks can now be controlled in bulk via web services making it easier to submit and run a large number of analyses at once.
Axioma continuously invests in improving RMM and APA to better support clients and deliver value through differentiated investment strategies in an ever-changing environment. This latest release offers the scalability and flexibility that firms need to better compete in an increasingly competitive and demanding market.