Atom Bank claims £110 million in deposits for fixed saver account
20 December 2016 | 14062 views | 0
Source: Atom Bank
In April 2016, Atom Bank, the UK’s first bank built exclusively for mobile, became the first of the new breed of challenger banks to open its virtual doors through a controlled roll-out to pre-registered customers.
In October they fully opened to the whole of the UK and welcomed customers to their new and innovative banking platform.
In this short period of time, Atom’s customer-focussed business has resonated with consumers across the country, with deposits exceeding £110 million across its market leading Fixed Saver accounts.
Atom launched two Fixed Saver accounts this year, in addition to business lending and most recently, Digital Mortgages by Atom, a range of residential mortgage products via a panel of specialist intermediaries.
• Launched the bank on both IOS and Android platforms
• Became the only UK bank to be included in the 2016 Global KPMG Fintech 100 Top 10
• Lead the industry in new biometric technology with face and voice recognition
• Became the first bank to provide a truly personal experience with unique logos and the ability to name the bank what you want
• Launched 1 Year and 2 Year market-leading Fixed Saver accounts
• Launched Digital Mortgages by Atom
• Introduced Secured Business Lending to SMEs
Atom’s Chief Executive Officer, Mark Mullen, comments: “Atom are proud to lead the creation of a new way of banking, one that’s starting to fix the legacy problems that so damaged the reputation of the banking profession We see a real desire for people to have a bank that just works, one that isn’t painful and one that offers simple and speedy value for money.”