IPayment Inc., a premier provider of payment solutions and processing services, announces a new integration with Zendesk, Inc., a leading cloud-based customer service software company.
iPayment specializes in providing small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) with the ability to accept credit, debit and new payment technologies. Zendesk’s customer service platform is a perfect complement to the Company’s existing operating systems and will fuel continued enhancement of the support provided to iPayment’s customers and partners.
“Our customers and partners expect a fast and seamless service experience,” said Guy DiMaggio, SVP, Operations, iPayment. He added, “And, 91% of customers expect to receive consistent information over multiple contact channels. The Zendesk customer service platform powers a robust data repository, realtime ticketing and inquiry tracking and a myriad of workflow automation, all of which will help iPayment exceed customer expectations in delivering an omni-channel support experience.”
iPayment’s internal and external users of the Zendesk platform will benefit from:
- Customer-facing issue resolution management, or ticketing, system
- Submit requests, along with any supporting documentation, to customer support via web and/or mobile device, 24/7/365
- Access real time tracking and status updates online
- Partner and partner customer support
- Issue requests (tickets) on behalf of their merchant customers
- View all active and closed tickets, along with status updates and resolutions, for their entire portfolio
- iPayment operations and organizational teams
- Workflow management, auto-escalation and automation cross-organizationally for all customer and partner support requests
- Systematic approach for all inquiries (tickets); consistent delivery of superior service from all team members
- 360-degree view of the customer experience
- Auto-updating for most prevalent questions and responses to iAccess customer engagement portal to provide consistent experience across live and self-service support
This integration is just the latest example of iPayment’s ongoing commitment to enhancing the support experience for both its SMB customers and partners. Earlier this year, the Company launched its redesigned customer engagement portal, iAccess 3.0, along with an advanced business analytics and reputation management platform, and iEntry 2.0, an enhanced online application interface for iPayment partners.
Contributed | what does this mean?