Yes Bank, India's 5th largest private sector bank has launched its new revamped website to offer a consistent, superior customer experience optimized across latest browsers, tablets and mobile phones.
This launch is yet another step in establishing YES BANK as a truly digitized bank, and towards fulfilling its commitment to offer consistent and superior customer experience. This website will also be accessible at which makes YES BANK the first bank in India to leverage the .bank domain providing an additional layer of security for our website.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK said, "With increasing proliferation of digitized banking, YES BANK's website will play a critical role in providing a world-class cutting-edge experience for all our customers which is customized based on the user's product interests and geography. By leveraging the pillars of new age technology and innovation, our new website will offer segmented user interactions, which are as fulfilling as visiting one of YES BANK's state-of-art branches."
Besides a vibrant new look, this website has even more advanced features to improve your experience and simplify your banking decisions. Some of the unique features are:
- Interactive features like Product Finder Tool, Product Comparator tool, Fixed Deposit calculators and more, thereby resulting in intuitive product discovery
- Personalized user experience based on your last visit, searched product, geography and time of visit
- Upgraded Search functionality for faster and accurate results
- Extensive information about our products and services
- Interactive tools allowing the website to serve as a platform for product application and service request
- Clutter-free design providing easy customer navigation
Contributed | what does this mean?