Credit union core processing vendor, Corelation, Inc., has started 2016 just as it ended 2015: signing clients.
In the first quarter, Corelation has signed seven more clients, totaling 48 credit unions signed overall and 29 live on KeyStone.
The latest credit union signings include:
1. Camino Federal Credit Union ($141 million; 12,349 members; Montebello, CA)
2. True North Federal Credit Union ($138 million; 10,927 members; Juneau, AK)
3. People First Credit Union ($482 million; 58,900 members; Allentown, PA)
4. Greater Alliance Federal Credit Union ($172 million; 19,613 members; Paramus, NJ)
5. Lehigh Valley Federal Credit Union ($15 million; 2,373 members; Allentown, PA)
6. Argent Credit Union ($214 million; 23,773 members; Chester, VA)
7. Pacific Marine Credit Union ($732 million; 79,466 members; Oceanside, CA)
According to Pacific Marine’s CEO Bill Birnie, he looks forward to the ease of use KeyStone provides for the teller staff and possibly shedding some ancillary products it’s running on its current core. Being the fourth largest credit union on the KeyStone platform and an early adopter, Birnie believes he and his team can help shape the system not only to benefit his credit union but other Corelation clients, as well.
“Usually people dread conversions because of all the work they require,” he says. “But with Corelation and all its functions and ease of use, we’re really excited about this one. Plus, we feel that this relationship is truly a partnership – not just a standard client-vendor situation.”
Birnie also adds that it’s nice to have Corelation in the “neighborhood” (San Diego) for close-by, local collaboration.
“We look forward to collaborating with Pacific Marine to further enhance KeyStone for their benefit as well as all our other clients,” says Corelation President/CEO Theresa Benavidez.
“We are always eager to work with all our new and established clients, as each credit union adds their unique flavor to KeyStone – which benefits everybody in the long run. The technology keeps getting better with each new client.”
Contributed | what does this mean?