Chase today announced the launch of its redesigned website, making it faster, simpler and more personalised for the bank’s customers.
Chase is rolling out the new account features behind the sign-in to millions of customers across the U.S. in the next few weeks and will bring all 33 million regular users to the new site later this year.
“Customers continually seek easy ways to access their accounts, so we’re making it easier for customers to bank their way,” said Gavin Michael, Head of Digital for Chase. “We’re excited to bring the look and feel that customers love on the new home page to behind the sign in experience.”
The new site – available in both English and Spanish – provides a consistent experience across desktop and tablet devices.
The new features of Chase – redesigned for the first time in 10 years – make it easier for customers to:
- Check your messages: See personalized messages about accounts and upcoming payments – in one place.
- Cut to the Chase: Get a snapshot of all their accounts on one page as soon as they sign in. And customers can click on different tiles to adjust their details and account view.
- Navigate with ease: The side menu is accessible as customers move around the site.
- Have it your way: Customers can put their most-used accounts front and center – and tell us how and when to send them statements and alerts.
- Pay bills and friends: Pay bills, pay another person and transfer money all in one place. Customers can also check in on past and upcoming payments in a flash.
- Find the answer: The new Search feature lets customers ask questions—and get answers in everyday language—right on the same page.
- Learn more: Customers can visit Help & support to view videos, tooltips and links to guide their experience
Chase continues to enhance the site and other channels as more customers take advantage of digital banking’s convenience.