Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ), has officially launched Nasdaq IR Insight(TM), a platform designed specifically for financial executives, especially investor relations officers (IROs) around the globe.
The platform was built through an iterative process of collaboration with clients from the corporate finance suite in order to create an integrated, contextualized view of those activities in an intuitive user interface. Nasdaq IR Insight is being offered by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions, a subsidiary of Nasdaq Inc.
"The launch of Nasdaq IR Insight will greatly advance the ability for public companies to manage their investor relations efforts around the globe, and we are thrilled to bring it to the market, continuing our intense focus on innovation within our Nasdaq Corporate Solutions product suite," said Adena Friedman, President and COO, Nasdaq. "We have invested a significant amount of financial and intellectual capital to deeply understand what the senior executive suite needs in terms of intelligence and workflows to engage successfully with their investors. Not only do we think that Nasdaq IR Insight will tremendously improve efficiency in investor interactions, we also believe the platform will allow financial executives to elevate their work by providing actionable intelligence and market insights."
With this launch, Nasdaq IR Insight is now a one-stop hub for financial executives to monitor and analyze the markets, as well their company's and its peers' stock in order to boost strategic intelligence and support decision-making. With Nasdaq IR Insight, users can:
- Zero in on the key factors impacting a company's stock with a customized, 24-hour, at-a-glance dashboard;
- Access sell-side research as well as targeted questions and insights offered by sell-side analysts about the company and its peers;
- Gain insight into buy-side decision-making;
- Access buy-side firms, funds and contact data;
- Facilitate investor targeting with insight into the drivers behind trading decisions and investor profiles;
- Monitor outreach efforts and plan investor meetings using Nasdaq IR Insight's contact management system (CMS);
- Manage company roadshows and other events with Nasdaq IR Insight's planning tool which can be linked to Microsoft Outlook;
- Incorporate Nasdaq IR Insight into day-to-day workflow with Microsoft Office, including Outlook integration;
- Analyze complex data and customize presentations with dynamic charting capabilities.
This launch is a major milestone for Nasdaq Corporate Solutions. On the horizon, the business plans to expand the platform's enhanced technology and intuitive design across its suite of solutions, which will integrate many communications touchpoints across client company organizations.
"By working in close collaboration with our clients throughout the build - prototyping, visual design, and usability analysis - it gave us a deep understanding of not only what IROs want, but what public companies need in order to execute successfully on their investor relations strategy and day-to-day activities," said Stacie Swanstrom, Senior Vice President and Head of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions. "The launch of Nasdaq IR Insight is the first step in how we are synergizing the breadth and depth of our Corporate Solutions product suite to streamline how companies communicate with their stakeholders via investor relations, public relations, multimedia and governance functions and channels. We are excited about the evolution of this space and proud to be at the center, leading the transformation."