Digital Insight, an NCR company and leader in digital banking solutions, released Business Banking, a SaaS-based product that enables financial institutions to deliver differentiated experiences for their business customers through one segmented platform.
Designed from the ground up, this new product provides a seamless, personalized experience for business customers in the office, on the road, or at the branch – all on the same platform as consumer banking.
With 28 million small businesses in the Unites States and growing, the opportunity for community banks and credit unions to serve them is tremendous. With Business Banking, financial institutions can uniquely position themselves by offering small businesses a single platform that allows them to scale from retail to business with the right set of financial tools. Business Banking was created to be a business experience that is easy for financial institutions to administer and intuitive for their business customers/members.
“Having different solutions for businesses of different sizes can be challenging and costly for a financial institution. They have to juggle multiple vendors, different logins and user experiences,” said David Potterton, director of Digital Insight’s Business Banking Solutions. “Now our financial institution customers can offer their small business and entrepreneurial customers one scalable, easy-to-use solution that fits their diverse needs.”
- Usability: Allows financial institutions to easily administer a differentiated experience that is intuitive for the business customer and designed specifically for businesses.
- Scalable: The solution appeals to a wide range of business needs from small business to mid-market.
- Flexible entitlements, security and control: Provides financial institutions with streamlined administrative control that’s more in line with Retail and Business Banking, delivered on one, segmented platform.
- Single sign-on: Digital Insight works with best-in-class vendors for business bill pay, mobile remote deposit capture and online statements as an initial delivery.
- “Digital Insight was very responsive to our unique Member Business needs,” said Tim Taffe, SVP, Business Banking Solutions, Thrivent Federal Credit Union. “They were with us every step of the way as we migrated to them for our online Business Banking solution.”
Digital Insight Business Banking will be generally available at the end of 2015.