NCR Corporation (NCR) reported financial results today for the three months ended June 30, 2015.
- Revenue of $1.60 billion, down 3% as reported, up 4% constant currency; Software-related revenue of $440 million, down 1% as reported, up 3% constant currency
- Non-pension operating income (NPOI) of $202 million, down 4% as reported, up 4% constant currency; Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.66
- GAAP loss from operations of $(266) million, down 257%; GAAP diluted EPS of $(2.03); GAAP results impacted by $427 million non-cash charge for settlement of UK London pension plan
- Free cash flow improvement of $92 million; net cash provided by operating activities of $167 million
- Revenue and non-GAAP guidance reaffirmed for full-year 2015; Free cash flow guidance increased
“Our second quarter results were in line with our expectations and we remain on track to achieve our objectives for the full year,” said Chairman and CEO Bill Nuti. “Our constant currency results were driven by balanced performance across all of our businesses, including Retail Solutions where execution continues to improve, and we generated solid free cash flow growth. We also continued to transform our business through further growth of our software revenues, our commitment to a new state-of-the-art world headquarters in Technology Square in Atlanta, Georgia, and the transfer of our UK London pension plan to an insurer. We remain positioned at the forefront of the omni-commerce business environment to deliver innovative software platforms to help our customers meet the needs of the increasingly connected consumer."
Read the full statement