Bitreserve, the world's first real-time transparent and absolutely free financial service, today announces the launch of Bitreserve Connect, the home the company’s open API, developer community and app directory.
The new functionality makes it quick and easy for partners, from individual developers to businesses, to integrate the benefits of Bitreserve’s cloud money platform into their financial services apps in order to offer instant, free financial services and payment options for consumers.
Businesses can now use Bitreserve Connect to create state-of-the-art financial apps that integrate with Bitreserve’s benefits:
• The ability to hold, send and convert money instantly — and for free — to anyone, anywhere, dramatically improving a business’ bottom line;
• Accelerate development and go-to-market for new ventures;
• Conduct completely transparent transactions, where all money held, sent and converted can be traced in real-time;
• Fulfil multi-currency transactions for free, and multi-commodity transactions instantly;
• Secure and protect customer deposits with one-to-one reserve backing;
• Incorporate Bitreserve’s best-in-class Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) security and information infrastructure to ensure businesses meet regulatory requirements. This enables developers to focus on their core product, not the expensive and time consuming task of building a financial services backbone.
LibertyX, Bitwage and Easy.Money will be joining Bitreserve Connect in its initial partner rollout.
Halsey Minor, founder and CEO of Bitreserve, said: “The needs of today’s consumers are constrained by the legacy system. These needs can finally be addressed as businesses are now able to innovate around money, creating apps in the cloud to change the ways in which money is able to move between people.”
Commenting, Jonathan Chester, COO of Bitwage, said: “Sending money across borders is a nightmare. Paying employees in different countries means fees for the employer and the employee, plus it adds uncertainty of when wire transfers will actually come through based on differing banking systems around the world.
“Our integration with Bitreserve Connect is going to fundamentally change the game for people that don't have access to basic banking systems, or are getting penalised in fees. Bitwage can now serve employees and contractors in countries that are hard or near impossible to reach. Plus, we’ve added transparency, massive cost and time savings for both our employer and employee network around the world, and can now pay anyone in the world in one fell swoop. It’s an incredibly powerful thing and will change a lot of our customers’ lives for the better.”