Source: Chicago Board Options Exchange
The Chicago Board Options Exchange (Cboe) today announced it has released its newly enhanced CBOE.com website, featuring easier navigation and search capabilities, updated and revised educational content, and a responsive design that optimizes desktop, mobile phone and tablet viewing.
"We're pleased to introduce the next generation of CBOE.com, the world's 'go-to' place for options and volatility information. We strongly believe there is no better place to learn about the industry and products created by CBOE – including equity options, index options, LEAPS and FLEX options, and VIX options and futures – than at CBOE," CBOE CEO Edward T. Tilly said. "The new CBOE.com reflects our online commitment to provide investors of all levels with unparalleled, state-of-the-art educational and trading resources."
Key features of the new CBOE.com include:
- Enhanced design: Streamlined design helps users easily locate trading information and educational resources.
- Mobile-optimization: Web pages easily resize to conform to any format – desktop, smart phone and tablet – for an optimal mobile experience.
- Improved, expanded navigation: Enriched drop-down navigation enables users to view content by section as well as through related links across the entire site. Improved navigation simplifies the ability to return to previously-viewed pages or sections.
- Intuitive search function: An enhanced search function allows users to quickly find and narrow relevant content for their search criteria.
- Featured product section: New and updated product content includes current and historical data, contract specifications and trading strategies, and newly-expanded resources for CBOE's volatility products.
- CBOE news: Featured news section offers continuously updated trading, market and company news, blogs and videos.
- Updated education and strategy content: Expanded and updated education and strategy tools provide more extensive trading resources. Users can tailor their learning path according to individual skill levels or by product.
- For a video tour of the new CBOE.com, visit www.cboe.com and select "Learn More."
In addition to the release of itsits enhanced website, in October CBOE released its new application for iPhone and iPad users. "CBOE Mobile" features a variety of basic to advanced interactive educational courses, as well as expanded trading tools, market data and accessibility to CBOE's social media channels and streaming video from CBOE TV. The CBOE App is available for free in the iTunes App Store