Source: Advent Software, Inc.
Advent Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADVS), a leading provider of software and services to the global investment management industry, today announced the global release of its first suite of product updates of 2014.
The new release contains platform and integration enhancements for Advent's Geneva, Advent Portfolio Exchange (APX), Moxy, Advent Rules Manager, and Advent Revenue Center.
Building upon a history of incorporating "client-sourced" feedback and requests into products, Advent Direct Community is helping to make the process more transparent. Live since November 2013, Advent Direct Community is a collaborative online client experience where Advent clients can share their ideas and suggestions for improving Advent's solutions. Community members can show their support for crowd-sourced ideas by giving "kudos" to posts they agree with and see what their peers "kudo" by monitoring fellow members' votes; one of the highest rated enhancement requests has been incorporated into the latest APX update.
The new releases of Advent's products deliver a number of key client benefits, including:
- Streamlined data management on new money market investments, helping to automate accounting and reporting
- Dynamic links providing look-through capabilities for valuations on n-Tier fund structures
- Automated calculation of withholding tax relief to avoid manual or offline processes and support global transactions
- Ability to track time series data (e.g. Greeks, volatility, risk) to create richer reporting
- Enhancements to sync cost basis from custodians along with initial coverage for the 2014 legislative requirements (the number one request in Advent Direct® Community)
- An expanded library of new, visually compelling reports
- Multi-lingual reporting framework to make it easier to serve clients around the world
For Moxy®, Advent Rules Manager®, and Advent Revenue Center®:
- Improved trading with real-time pricing for order creation with FactSet real-time data
- Improvements to FIX workflows for SMAs, TradeAways, and StepOuts
- A variety of AdventDirect® Community-sourced improvements including: a force order archive function, APX holiday schedule integration, and support for storing settle lag at the security level
- New import/export feature and new rule guide templates to facilitate easy creation of complex rules for compliance
- Workflow automation to continue to improve invoicing processes
"We are seeing a growing number of clients adopt the regular upgrades for Advent's suite of products, demonstrating our success in evolving our portfolio suite to adapt to new technology and regulatory changes while bringing our clients improved support and functionality," said Todd Gottula, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Advent Software. "With Advent Direct® Community, we are tuned in now more than ever to our clients' needs. This release was truly a collaborative effort between Advent and our clients."