BondEdge Solutions, an Interactive Data company and leading provider of fixed income portfolio management software, today announced a new suite of equity analysis and reporting tools. This expanded offering will deliver cross-asset portfolio analysis and reporting capabilities.
"In the current low interest rate environment, many asset managers and financial institutions are expanding their investments across multiple asset classes, yet lack a single system for analysis and reporting" said Will Rhode, Principal, Director of Fixed Income, TABB Group. "Manually aggregating the information in order to assess exposures or to perform compliance related processes can be tedious for these investment professionals."
BondEdge will provide a single source solution for multi asset analysis, with key features to include:
• Identification of cross-asset attribution and risk (e.g. owning a stock and bond in the same company), exposure to sectors, and issuer concentration
• Analytics coverage for ETFs and their underlying equity instruments.
• Comprehensive index availability for both fixed income and equities, along with blended benchmark capabilities
• Portfolio "What-If" analysis to simulate potential trades
• Pre and post trade Compliance reporting
• Total returns generation for the entire portfolio at any time or for any time period
"We have evolved our offering to respond to the market's need for cross-asset analysis capabilities within one platform. Providing analytics and reporting across multiple asset classes underscores our commitment to build out BondEdge features in response to ever-evolving industry needs," said Andrew Hausman, President, Pricing & Reference Data for Interactive Data "We will continue to leverage our daily and historical pricing and corporate actions data and plan to expand the capabilities of BondEdge during 2014 to accommodate not only our core customer base of asset managers, insurance companies and banks, but also additional market participants with multi-asset class mandates -- including plan sponsors and corporate treasury professionals."
The Equities release will be offered as an optional module within the BondndEdge system, which is available as an on-site software installation or through an OnDemand Software as a Service (SaaS) option.