Sales for the Group during the interim period were SEK 28.5 million (14.5), and for the second quarter SEK 13.7 million (7.7).
- The bottom line during the interim period was SEK -11.9 million (-15.9), and for the second quarter SEK -5.0 million (-9.0).
- Losses per share for the interim period were SEK -0.19 (-0.32), and for the second quarter SEK -0.08 (-0.15).
- Liquid funds at the close of the interim period were SEK 23.8 million (55.5).
- The company received a first order from the Thai Government concerning licenses for 12 million national ID cards incorporating Precise Match-on-Card and 36,000 fingerprint readers equipped with Precise BioCore.
- The company has reached agreements with the new partners Iridian Technologies and OmniPerception, which have resulted in a multi-biometric Match-on-Card solution for Sharp's smart cards.
- The company has implemented a directed share issue to Japanese silex technology Inc. for just over SEK 7 million. The issue was made within the framework of the authorization given at the annual general meeting.
- The company has reached a three-year agreement with Iris Corporation Berhad from Malaysia. In the initial phase the agreement provides SEK 3.5 million in license revenues. In addition to this Precise Biometrics will be an authorized dealer of Iris hand-held and stationary biometric terminals for smart cards.
Significant events after the end of the quarter:
Precise Biometrics has opened its own sales office in the UK, which will further enhance our presence on local markets.» Download the document now 309.7 kb (Adobe Acrobat Document)