Ingenico (Euronext: FR0000125346 ‐ ING) announced today its revenue for the quarter ended March 31, 2013.
- Q1 2013 revenue of €303 million (€291 million excluding Ogone)
- up 26 percent on a reported basis
- up 24 percent on a comparable basis
- Strong performance across all regions
- Ramp‐up of business in the U.S.A.
- Guidance maintained for 2013: like‐for‐like growth greater or equal than 8% and an EBITDA3 margin exceeding 18.5%
Philippe Lazare, the Chairman and CEO of Ingenico, commented: "Our business was up substantially in the first quarter of 2013, driven by Ingenico's sound fundamentals in its various markets while benefiting from a favorable basis of comparison with the first quarter of last year. This strong performance reflects the effectiveness of the strategy we have implemented in all geographic areas, which has enabled us to continue to gain market share, notably in emerging markets.
"In addition, I'm delighted to welcome the team of Ogone to our Group. We have already started integrating their platforms and setting the stage for the implementation of our multi‐channel offering, as stated in the strategic plan we unveiled last month at our Investor Day."
Read the full statement here:Download the document now 127.5 kb (PDF File)