A new, low-cost connectivity provider is coming to Chicago. Effective May 1, 2013, Connect Edge will launch a new Point of Presence (PoP) in the Equinix data center at 350 Cermak.
This new connectivity hub will provide direct access to Connect Edge's vast, established, low-latency network of market data feeds, exchanges and dark pools.
The expansion of the Connect Edge network to 350 Cermak in Chicago creates great opportunities for market participants.
• Cost-effective pricing model - Pricing for market data is based on the type of data connection, not bandwidth.
• Flexible subscriptions - Subscriptions are available on a month-to-month basis, making it easier to expand and move connections.
• Fast connections - Most direct circuit path between Chicago and the New York area.
• Reliable infrastructure - Reliability and uptime are assured as customers will use the same infrastructure that Direct Edge uses for exchange trading.
• Robust service offering - Access to 18 market data feeds, nine exchanges and nine dark pools.
Skip the expensive, long-term contract of your current connectivity provider and leverage Connect Edge's cost-efficient, flexible term and pricing model. Firms with an existing presence at 350 Cermak can simply cross connect to access all services.