Source: American Express
American Express and Transaction Network Services (NYSE:TNS) today announced that the American Express® Payment Gateway will now be available in France.
Following its successful launch earlier in the year, the American Express Payment Gateway enables businesses to quickly and easily set up online payment functionality through custom implementation and in-country solutions. The gateway will also help manage e-commerce and other card-not-present transactions.
"After launching in the US, UK, Australia and Mexico, we are pleased to bring the American Express Payment Gateway to France, continuing our strategy to provide merchants with a reliable and global e-commerce payment solution," said Werner Decker, Senior Vice President of Merchant Services Europe at American Express. "With our payment gateway, merchants can process online payment transactions safely and securely and have the benefit of our best-in-class service and support."
"We're excited about the strategic opportunity to expand into additional markets and to further demonstrate our commitment to providing merchant-based solutions," said Mike Keegan TNS' President and Chief Operating Officer. "The American Express Payment Gateway benefits merchants of all types and provides convenient solutions in a global marketplace."
The American Express Payment Gateway offers the following capabilities:
• Supports all major card brands and payment types
• Enables payment acceptance globally with multi-currency enablement in over 120 global currencies and major local acquirer connectivity
• Meets unique business needs through hosted solutions, standard or custom implementation and in-country solutions
• Delivers value-added services, such as cardholder authentication capabilities, and TNS' tokenization solution
• Provides product support by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
As businesses look to build their online presence, the American Express Payment Gateway connects merchants with major processors, acquirers and networks by utilising TNS' payment software and global network and is backed by American Express' best-in-class 24/7 service and support.