Ingenico (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING) announced today its fourth-quarter revenue and its audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011.
- 2011 Revenue of over €1 billion, objective achieved ahead of plan
- Strong growth in profitability
- Growing contribution of Transactions and Services in total revenue
- An expanded offer in the healthcare vertical market and mobile payments
- Proposed dividend of €0.50 (+43%), up for the third year in a row
- Guidance for 2012: growth expected higher than in 2011 and rising profitability
Read the full statement here:Download the document now 213 kb (PDF File)