Encaptoday announced that electronic service platform vendor, mTrust, has selected its software-based, two-factor authentication and digital signing solution.
Encap's technology will be integrated into mTrust's BSP (Basic Services Platform) which offers a range of payment, identity and authentication services to financial institutions and other service providers. mTrust is the first partner to integrate Encap's full suite of authentication and digital signing solutions.
The mTrust BSP platform offers a portfolio of advanced electronic services including:
• TrustIdentity (advanced shared sign-on based on Open ID standards)
• TrustSign (online and mobile document signing such as account opening)
• TrustPay (internet and mobile payments)
• TrustBox (secure digital document storage)
Financial institutions (and other service providers) using mTrust's services supported by Encap will be able to offer consumers a simple, seamless and secure authentication environment that works across all platforms - PC, mobile or tablet - and via the Cloud. Consumers use their personal mobile device and a PIN to provide secure access and digital signing.
Benefits for financial institutions include:
• In-App authentication is bank-branded to provide a seamless consumer experience
• Increased adoption of high value mobile services by removing barriers to use
• Establish non-repudiation for higher value transactions by using binding digital signatures
• Simple integration with back-office and CRM systems
• Device, system and operator network independence
• No capital investment and much-reduced operational expenditure
• No need for costly and complicated provisioning programmes. What normally takes weeks, takes hours
"In today's post-PC world it's vital to give consumers a simple, secure and seamless way to pay for goods and services as well as sign documents using smart devices," said Lubo Pozgay, CTO & Managing Director, mTrust. "By working with Eanaging Director, mTrust. "By working with Encap we can help our customers deliver a better aers deliver a better and richer user experience to its consumers while reducing costs and increasing efficiencies."
"We believe authentication can be a significant differentiation point for financial institutions. Our software-based technology provides an intuitive and mobile friendly process that is familiar to consumers," says Thomas Bostrøm Jørgensen, CEO of Encap. "We're delighted to be working with mTrust to provide authentication and digital signing services to financial institutions and other service providers around the globe."