TMX Group Inc. today announced that it has acquired substantially all of the assets of ir2020, LLC, a US-based online shareholder data and targeting solution provider.
The ir2020 product will continue to be distributed in the U.S. and will also be integrated into TMX Group's suite of products available to Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange issuers.
The ir2020 product offers a unique and powerful institutional ownership interface, giving investor relations (IR) professionals a deeper insight into their shareholder base, thereby enhancing relationship management with existing and potential investors. This advanced analytics tool, coupled with industry leading data, further enhances TMX Group's current product offering for issuers.
"TMX Group is committed to expanding its suite of services and providing leading-edge products for issuers," said Kevan Cowan, President, TSX Markets and Group Head of Equities. "We are very excited to introduce ir2020 as the latest addition to our expanding array of value-added products and services that help support the growth and success of public companies."
The ir2020 product offers a wide range of functionality and intelligence to fulfill the ongoing information needs of listed companies. It has six key elements:
- IR Workbench - view institutional shareholder data and run powerful data queries
- Contacts - manage relationships with institutional investors and other contacts
- Events - plan, track and invite contacts to IR events
- Targets - manage target lists, track actions and measure outcomes
- Activity Reporting - generate reports on activity and outreach
- Mobile - review contact and event details while on the go
"We are excited to have our next-generation IR tool included in TMX Group's product offerings," said Ken Watson, co-founder, ir2020, LLC. "ir2020 is a powerful and easy-to-use product that will help listed companies in both Canada and the U.S. further enhance their shareholder outreach and targeting programs."