Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor's business and the financial community's source for the most accurate financial information, today announced the launch of its first iPad application for the Capital IQ platform.
The application offers clients the ability to sync documents such as investment research, investor meeting transcripts and company filings to their iPad for easy offline access. Mobile access to the Capital IQ platform itself, including the majority of its unique workflow tools, is already available via Apple's Safari and other browsers.
"We are excited to provide our users with a mobile solution that fits how they work on-the-go," said Colleen Coda, Chief Technology Officer at Capital IQ. "Our iPad app provides fast, easy access to the documents our clients use the most."
With the Capital IQ iPad app, users can:
- Sync content to access the latest reports when offline
- Instantly access documents and reports from Capital IQ
- Create subscriptions to receive the latest transcripts, filings and investment research for public and private companies
- Stay on top of pricing for portfolios and watch lists
- Star items as favorites to be stored locally on the iPad
The application is currently available for download from the iTunes App Store. Only Capital IQ clients are able to access content via the app.